Start your locum journey
I am a doctor. How will LocumOnDuty help Me?
- Designed with doctors and for doctors our app allows you to manage all aspects of your working life in one place
- See relevant locum work first, both for individual duties and blocks of work, and quickly book or express interest
- Unlike other systems, we won’t bother you with locum duties that clash with your substantive rota or study
- View the rate of pay for each duty before you book
- Manage all your CVs and documents in a single place
- If you also work in a substantive post you can manage your leave, on call rotas, rosters, swaps, expenses and much more* all in the same app, giving you a complete picture and making managing your schedule much easier
- Share your live calendar using iCal, helping coordinate your working life with family members
- Provides visibility to Locum shifts from both your own Trusts AND other Trusts in your area
*Trust must switch this functionality on
I work in a Trust. Why is LocumOnDuty the best option for us?
- Fast and low risk. Create a medic bank and roll out the app quickly to your locums.
- Rewarding existing customers that use our temporary staffing software: create a simple internal locum bank today and give your doctors the app without additional cost.
- Help your doctors working lives with a simple app that lets them do so much more than just book a locum shift
- Simplify payment - set sessional or ad-hoc pay rates (hourly/sessional) for duties. Advertise them online to Locums. Send rates to ESR for easy payroll processing
- Fill more shifts allowing you to meet performance targets and control agency bookings
- Skill matching making it easier to send locum shifts to the right doctors at the right time
- Shared bank ready; making it even easier to set up a regional locum bank with partner organisations
- Publishes shifts not filled by own doctors to other Locums in the area without incurring agency fees